In Germany, you can work in a online procedure to leave the church. You can leave the church online and conveniently today.
In this article you will learn:
- What you have to do if you want to leave the church and why it makes sense to do it online.
- Which documents you need for this. You can obtain these documents free of charge here.
- How to have your resignation application notarised today. In a 100% online procedure.
1. what do you have to do if you want to leave the church?
If you want to leave the church in Germany, you can do so at an office. Depending on the federal state, you must make an appointment either at the registry office, the residents' registration office or at the district court. However, for such appointments there are often several months waiting timein which you must continue to pay the church tax. You must also appear in person at the appointment.
Alternatively, the Withdrawal from the church also with a notary / notary public be explained. Whoever Save time & money can also use it to leave the church completely online. This is because signatures can also be used by notaries. certified online become. On notarity you can add your signature online today notarised by one of our partner notaries.
2. what documents are needed to leave the church?
In order to leave the church, the wish to leave must be notarised. The document must contain the following information:
- First name and surname of the exiting person
- Date and place of birth and address of the withdrawing person
- Indication of the church or religious or ideological community of the withdrawing person
It is not necessary for you to give a reason for your withdrawal.
For leaving the church we provide you with a free sample for you to fill out yourself. You will receive this resignation form by e-mail if you fill in the following form.
3. online certification of the withdrawal
Once you have completed the sample, you can have your application notarised online by our partner notaries.
Online appointments are available from our partner notaries on weekdays between 7 and 9 pm available. The total costs for the online certification of a signature on the withdrawal application are as follows EUR 180.
The online authentication of the signature takes place in a Video call with a partner notary public of notarity takes place. Before the appointment you have to register on the notarity web platform register and verify your identity. For this you will need about 15 minutes Time. All you need for the entire procedure is a valid Identity card or passport and a smartphone. A qualified electronic signature will be issued to you as part of your registration.